Friday, July 8, 2011

Hello internet!

I’m here and I’m staying. I’m a longtime Tumblr addict and Blogspot cretin - otherwise ever slapping the veins for blogging addiction.
Up until now I’ve been feverishly blogging without a cause like every self-obsessed teenager who listens to John Mayer in her bedroom and feels individual. I’m unfortunately not a teenager but nonetheless I am yet to outgrow my self-importance.
I just have a lot of feelings.
Anyway, I’ve decided to create a new online identity because my last blog read like a bad paperback romance novel and projected the scraps of the Home & Away cutting room floor. It’s time for a change. A new outlook on life leads to a firm kiss goodbye to the pasts ass and reinvention (ONLINE) - because changing your actual identity is too expensive and really impractical.
What can I tell you about me? I’m a 23 year old music maniac with an adolescent need to be heard. I’m a music business student, writing enthusiast and small time TV presenter.
I guess the point of this blog is to refine the nature of the old one. I’d like to add a few more music reviews in an effort to return to my music blogging roots.

Music and writing are what I'm obsessed with, that and a good cat video, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment